Monday 30 April 2018

Lose 20 Pounds in 2 weeks with the 2 Week Egg Diet

Lose 20 Pounds in 2 weeks with the 2 Week Egg Diet

Many health experts and nutritionists claim that the boiled egg diet will help you burn up to 24 pounds in just two weeks.

A lot of people devote serious effort to lose some weight. It’s almost impossible to lose weight without reducing the calorie intake even though it shouldn’t be rigorous, to be hungry and not to consume the necessary nutrients. A healthy diet means that you should consume a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, grains and beans, but in order to reduce the calorie intake, cut back on high-calorie desserts, fast food, fizzy drinks and sweets.

With this diet you ca burn up to 20 pounds in just two weeks. The main ingredients are eggs.
We all know that our body needs a lot of calories for energy. If we reduce the intake of nutrients for some time, we may harm our body, weaken the metabolism and increase the risk for serious health problems.





The eggs are healthy food as they contain protein and numerous nutrients. Eggs provide the necessary vitamins and nutrients for our body. Take this diet and do not consume unhealthy food for some period of time and you will build up your metabolism.

I will be under going this 2 week egg diet and see how and if t can be done. I know it wont be easy as I LOVE food, but what I 2 weeks, if it means losing a few extra pounds. 

I will be blog my results in 2 weeks times to let you all now how I got on and if it has worked for me.
Don't forget what might work for some people it might not work for others. so if you have tried this diet before and it has not worked for you, it just means that this diet id just not for you. there are plenty of different diets out there.

If you want to follow me through my journey I will be doing regular updates on twitter. My twitter is Karen Thompson@losing_weight01.


My next 2 weeks of meals.



No comments:

Post a Comment